is on her way home after being stuck in the burbs for a rainy weekend of chatting and chocolate! Of course being stuck in the house for the weekend with Krista has given me some insight to the mysteries of Krista......
* She claims to be low maintenance....but her hair HAS to take a hour to look so fab!
* She really is happy just to hang out on the couch. (good thing because everything that I had loosely planned was rained out)
* She is Hannah's long lost chocolate lovin' sister!
* She flips around a lot in her sleep.
* She can hang and talk with anyone...including my father-inlaw.
* She is way over "March Madness"
* She will happily hang out and wait while I take care of "Sophie business"
* She likes to stay up late and sleep in....the staying up late works in our house....but the sleeping in....forgetaboutit!
* She enjoyed the scenery at Wal*mart and La Fiesta.
* She really needed a Margarita Friday night!
* She "rolls with the punches"....airline goes out of business, not a big deal... just find another ticket home.
* Stressful movies like "I am Legend" will cause her to ask lots of questions....during the movie.
* Believe me when I tell you she has been to your blog....I have seen her bloglines!
* If she has just found your blog,she has read through most of your archived posts!
* She only has nice things to say about you and your blogs.
* For a tough cop she is an emotional girl.
* The person you "think" Krista is from her blog...is pretty much who she is in "real life"
* She thought I "was" a dorky soccer mom. ( she is right about the dork part though...)
* She is a good friend and values all of her friendships... especially those made along the way to Mia.
* She is well rested for her next weekend of fun as she travels her way through the wait!