Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wicked Busy!





As they like to say in Massachusetts....we have been wicked busy! My sister and family are heading home tomorrow evening. It has been a nice visit. In the midst of their visit Hannah had her summer swim championships. She placed first in each of her heats, but unfortunately did not place in her events. We think that her relays probably placed. She had a great season and improved her times at each meet. More importantly she had a good time! On Saturday night the girls broke out the 3D glasses to watch the Hannah M$ntanna special concert in 3D. The girls have all seen this concert live, but were excited to watch it anyway. (the 3D glasses gave me a headache!

8 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

Swim on Hannah!

Enjoy the rest of your visit.

Keep smilin!

10:55 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Pass the helmet...I literally took a minute or so to figure out what "HM" was. It's okay now. I got it. Not like you didn't spell it out or anything...sheesh ;0)

Go Hannah! She is one A-class waterbug.

Hmmm....curious about you pending changes. Let me guess. You're moving to the midwest to become champion cornholers?

8:45 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Great job Hannah!
Told the hubby about the swimming lesson lady, he said that's a long way to go for swimming lessons, but hey if it works!
I thought about the north and south thing too, I was thinking flags, I found several confederate flags, but had problems with the union flag!
Have fun!!!
HUGS

8:48 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Totally didn't know what HM was until I read the whole post. How did Hannah do on that swim?

BTW.. thanks so much for picking up that swim tube for Maddy. She has been a swimming fool ever since. The hubs loves that she wants to swim everyday now. :0)

5:43 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Glad you guys have had such a great visit! Love your 3 words :O)

10:34 PM  
Blogger Chasing Dreams Photography said...

ROTFL I Love the eat my bubbles LOL so adorable!!!!!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Maia said...

OH, I have to admit, I'm a sucker for 3-D glasses. I'm not a big HM fan, but I could be persuaded if it were in 3-D! We got 3-D chalk, but since QQ won't wear the glasses yet, it's kind of a moot issue. At least Mike and I enjoy it!

1:12 AM  
Blogger Maia said...

By the way, what a champ your girl is!!

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home