Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thank You!

Dear Mike,Mia and Flynn,

I just love getting mail....especially presents!! I do love my new hat, thank you so much for thinking of me! My Mom and brother couldn't get me in the back yard fast enough to snap some pictures of me with my new hat. I know that you are very busy getting ready to go to China to bring your baby Flynn home.....we are all so excited for you! Thank you again for taking the time to send me such a cute hat when you are so busy getting ready to travel.

Hugs and Kisses,

Sophie




9 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Maryellen,

That hat is gorgeous! That picture editing you did with the flower in color, breathtaking.

I want a hat!! For my cutie!!! Where can I get one? Whom could I pay??
I know this person is going to China..so I wish her and her family the best.

I want a hat! :)
Susan

7:39 PM  
Blogger Maia said...

Awww, Sophie, you are a beauty, and that hat just sets it off! Much love to you from Maia, Mike and Flynn!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Chasing Dreams Photography said...

That hat is adorable!!! Sophie is just darling!!! What a cutie pie! The pictures are precious : )

10:21 PM  
Blogger Moore, Moore, Moore! said...

LOVE the hat, and Sophie is pretty darn cute herself!!!!!! Just adorable!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Dawn S. said...

I love the hat! I WANT the hat :)
she is precious!

LID 3-13-06

11:40 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I do LOVE that picture, will definately have to go play some more!
Miss you already girl!!!

8:11 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

So pretty!!

Keep smilin!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Maryellen,

I got on the etsy thing and there is so much stuff on there and I could not find the hats.
Thanks for my blog compliments. It is fun.
Question: Did you register and all that with picnik?
i just did the free one at first to try it.

Hope you had fun on your trip.

Susan

10:31 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Sophie is sooo beautiful...
Love the hat...
Glad to have met you..
Have a Great Week..

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home