I am still trying to recover from our Georgia trip. I was so busy
eating, chatting, and laughing that I never once took out my camera!
It was great to see everyone and Pugmama and Big Daddy (those are their
ad*lt film names....) are the best host and hostess in the state of
Georgia! Here is our weekend Georgia bullet style....
* Rule number one...don't drive to the sticks in Georgia without your handy dandy Garm*n GPS. I would have gotten lost for sure! Thanks MoM:)
* One never knows what can be found
on the side porch after an afternoon of eating, chatting, laughing and drinking!
* Hannah wants a horse, a camper and an in the ground pool.....that's the last time I bring her with me!!!
* Hannah wants to know when we are finishing the cornhole
* There was a Blog Ho
among us.....who knew???
makes the best chocolate covered chips evah.
can talk some serious trash when playing cornhole...but she might need to focus her attention on the game:P
was no help in talking Hannah out of having a horse!
* Maisie takes a nap anywhere as long as she has this
makes the best brownies....seriously people they are insane! She needs to post the recipe again...pretty please lisa.
* Sophie covets Maddy's
* Pugmama can NEVER have enough Pug stuff!
read your blogs and pulled questions from your old post to crown the Blog Ho
* Alison and Mali
are HUGE High S*hool musical fans! Who would have thunk it???
* A Georgia blogger movie should be popping up in blogland soon...
Thanks again PM and BD your are always so generous! The company and food could have not have been any better!