Tuesday, July 01, 2008

HOLY SHITakke Mushrooms it's JULY!

Seriously people I can't believe that it is July! The month of July is insanely busy for me this year. My mom comes in this week for her annual summer visit. The TBG girls have a road trip planned right after Oma leaves. When we get back from our girls only trip Sophie has a doctors appointment at Duke.... which will take an entire day and then my sister and two nieces come for a ten day visit!! Then July is over and I will only have two weeks before I have to go back to work:( I know that I have a two day training some time this summer, I hope that it is some time in July between visits! Just looking at our family calendar for July makes me a little dizzy. So what do you guys have going on this month???

9 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Busy, busy month ahead of you. Sounds like lots of fun though!

I'm taking a couple of road trips myself....ahhh...summer!!

Looking forward to hearing all about your fun and adventures!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

A little road trip for me too!!!
Other than that not a whole heck of alot, can not believe there are only 5 weeks left before kiddos around here go back to school, yuck!

5:19 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

All this summer freedom has made you the 'Posting Queen'...just look at you go.

Awww, you know the usual. A road trip, some beach time and all the while, I'll be daydreaming of school starting.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Funny.. I have a road trip planned in July also. :P

7:12 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I have a road trip in July and then get back and the kids will be getting ready for school..
All 3 High-schoolers this year...

8:02 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Hmmm...dunno...have to see where it all takes me :0)

9:33 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Maryellen,

Hey, it's me! I am a checker-outer of your blog--I told you about being a lurker when I was at SME one day. :)
I started a blog too. spilgree.blogspot.com
check it out. i started to feel guilty enjoying your blog, and morgan's blog etc, and not having one of my own for others to check out what is going on my way.
take care! :)
susan

10:17 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

and the next thing you know we'll be singing christmas carols... holy poop.

this year has whizzed by at record speed, i must admit!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Maia said...

Roadtrip sounds fun! Where to?
For us, this month is about babyproofing the house and packing!! We're leaving for China on the 22nd!!!!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home