It seems that I don't have much to blog about....ok except for the cross dressing immigrant hater. But I digress, Connie
have both posted a list of the things they CANNOT do. So with nothin exciting to blog about here is my list:
1. I cannot totally stop swearing. I have tried and have improved but sometimes "shit" is the only thing I can come up with.
2. Make lasagna. I have tried. I have followed someones grandmother's recipe from Italy and my lasagna always sucks.
3. Feed the dogs from the table.
4. Let the dogs "kiss" my face. ( I know Colleen and Melissa....but they lick their butts!)
5. Work year round. I love my teacher school schedule.
6. Stand by and watch someone be cruel, mean or rude.
7. Eat caviar. Those little egg things make me gag at the sight of them..
8. Go one day without laughing.
9. Move back to Massachusetts.
10. Go a day without talking to my husband.
11. Get to work early.
12. Wear a bikini.
13. Run a marathon or compete in a triathlon ( there are people who do these things for fun???)
14. Put something together that has 1000+ pieces.
15. Drink wine....I am a beer girl.
16. Pick up dog poop or dog puke without gagging. ( Ben and Hannah have weekly poop patrol)
17. Eat just one potato chip.
18.Stop dreaming of our girl in China
19. Stop giving our kiddos a kiss before they go to bed
20. Pretend to like someone....I am polite, but if I don't like someone it's hard for me to fake it!