Saturday, April 07, 2007

A New Day......



Well it is the day after the 2- day referral batch, how are you feeling? Yesterday was a tough day for me. The realization that with each referral group I don't necessarily move up in the line but get bumped back a little. China adoption is not for the faint of heart that is for sure. So in the next couple of days we will all begin to brush ourselves off and begin to look to the future with our little girls. You not convinced?? We do each month after referrals come out! This one just stung a little more than usual due to the number of days referred.

We will wait......... because that is what we promised our babies.

6 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

That last line says it all.

It's been a rough weekend to be sure. I haven't been the greatest about the dusting off quite yet...getting there.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

That is perfect. You are so right!!!

5:25 PM  
Blogger TBG Happenings said...

Connie, all at our own pace....

6:02 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Yes we will. I think that the CCAA are overwhelmed with new dossiers and that after the May 1st deadline, things will pick up!!! I have HOPE and I am still feeling like our referral will come in the early Autumn even AFTER this news. Big HUGS!!!!!!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

I really have to agree with this being the hardest month so far. Today is a new day and feeling better about it all. Soon so very soon we will be looking at the faces of our daughters.

Lisa

8:31 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I'm a little dusted...thats all I and all of us can do. We do it each and every month. Great post.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home