Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm Finished With This.....



Our agency called today with their lastest group of special needs referrals. Our Sophie was not on this list. This is it for me for awhile. I am tired. I put away as much of Sophie's things as I could this afternoon. I will need to ask Hannah if she wants to take down the crib. The best case scenario is that we will be matched with Sophie in December or January, worst case next March. I have not lost hope, I know that eventually our little girl will come home to us. I just can't have baby things around my house for another year.

8 Comments:

Blogger aimeeg said...

I'm sorry about the latest list. I'm sure you are feeling frustrated, and I am with you on the not being able to have baby things around.

6:17 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I'm sorry your girl wasn't on this list. Like you said, she IS coming and we will all celebrate with you when that time comes.

7:18 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

I am sorry to hear that. It must be so hard. Sending you a big hug! Wish I had the magic words but know that you are not alone and we will one day celebrate our little ones.

Keep smilin!

7:47 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Sending big hugs to you! I know you were really hoping she was on this list, but she is coming to you, just a little slower than we'd like.

{{{hugs}}}

10:33 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

UGH! I wish I had some good words for you...all you've heard before. Know that your blogger buds love you and are here for you. You want to scream, fine...cry, fine. She will get here...just slooowly-which sucks.

Sending hugs

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sophie will be with us when she is ready. I wish I had magic dust to make everything easier for you. My heart goes out to you and your family. We are all with you Maryellen and I understand not having baby things around. Have faith.........She will come...Love you and wish I was there for you in person...Mom

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crap. i came here hoping for better news. i'm so sorry.

h

8:49 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Oh noooo. I am sooo sad for you guys, it is soooo hard to have these disappointments that extend this neverending wait for our beautiful daughters. Thinking of you and sending big huge hugs for you and your family, especially Hannah.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home