Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Need Some Blogger Help!

Help! I can't seem to post anything from you tube on my blog??? What I have posted seems to have disappeared too! What's up with that? If you can help straighten me out I would really appreciate it :)


I wish you all could help out with this one.....it seems that the stress of waiting to hear about Living Hope's WC list has resulted in an eating fest and the inability to move my head. Add to that job stress, general life stress and I really should be in a spa some where, or at the very least a bar!

4 Comments:

Blogger t~ said...

So it was no go on the WC list?

I don't have a clue about your blog. Ask Heather, didn't she design it for you?

Are you on the new or old blogger?

I'll join you in a spa and then a bar!

10:36 AM  
Blogger aimeeg said...

Sorry, can't help you there. I could help pour you drinks in the bar though!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Moore, Moore, Moore! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:39 PM  
Blogger TBG Happenings said...

hey Morgan :)

thanks for the post :) I'll talk to you soon.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home