Thursday, February 22, 2007



I had this lovely faith inspired post to mark the beginning of Lent. Talked about the opportunity for forgiveness. It was quite inspiring. Why not post it you ask???? First let me say it takes A LOT to tick me off. I am more of a big picture person; I try to focus on things I can change or influence. Ok having said that I was so mad today at work that I could not teach my writing lesson in my inclusion class. I was so mad that I was in tears. I was crazy pissed! I had to hide in the printer room/closet down the hall. I was still crying tonight while I tortured my husband with the play by play of the confrontation at school. I should mention I am not much of a crybaby or a confrontational person. I was crazy pissed…..something that rarely happens. I am going to have to pray a lot to get through this one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

I'm sorry you had such a bad day
:0(

9:02 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I think we are much alike in that respect. It takes forevah to get me mad as well...but when I get mad I am, as you so eloquently put it, 'crazy pissed'. It's a lousy place to be in and I hope your siutation finds some resolution soon.

At least it is almost the weekend ;0)

9:23 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

I'm sorry! Hope your weekend is brighter! Sending some sunshine your way! :0)

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home