Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm So Excited!

First let say me say congratulations to all the families who are seeing their babies faces for the first time this week!

Now on to what I am so excited about..... Check out Sophie's new car seat! I looove this carseat. It is too stinkin cute, and of course very very safe! Pink and green with white daisies, I can't wait to look in my car mirror and see my little dark haired princess in her car seat! I was able to pick this up on ebay, and for less than I would have paid in the store, including shipping costs!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I am in LOVE with that car seat!!! Too cute!

8:19 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Nice score!!!!

10:39 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Cute pattern! Very girly!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

very purdy

10:22 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

ooohhh now thats a sassy little seat!! Loves it!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

That is like the cutest car seat I've ever seen!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Kayce said...

OMG!! Cute seat!! And nice blog!
We are fellow 3/29rs.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

I LOVE that car seat!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home