Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Home with a Sick Kiddo



Ben has been home sick since last Thursday! I sent him to school on Thursday although he said he didn’t feel good. I don’t know about you guys but if you don’t have a fever, a really really bad cold, or if you are not throwing up….you are going to school!! So I insisted that he go to school and if he felt like death was near that I would come and pick him up. He called me at school at 9:00 to please come get him! Chris on the other hand told me just to let him stay home and that he would call his Mom. Anyway Chris, Grandma and I have been on sick kid rotation. I brought him to the doctor yesterday because he has had a fever since Thursday night. She said it looked like the flu and that it is lasting 5-7 days! Yikes! Well, Ben woke up this morning without a fever, but still coughing. He will rest this morning and then catch up on some missed schoolwork. I’ll disinfect the house and pray that Hannah doesn’t get it next!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Aw. I am sorry Mr. Ben is sick. Poor little guy. Hoping that it doesn't fly thru the house!

10:55 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

Not fun! I hope Ben feels better soon & no one catches it.

Keep smilin!

11:24 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Ugh - hope Ben is perked back up again soon. That stuff is making a rampant run everywhere.

At least if you have to call the ped you won't get the same message you would at the OB-GYN...no worries about SUIT being the culprit ;0)

11:47 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

I need to see some major action before they get out of school!

Hope he gets to feeling better soon and I hope nobody else takes it!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

ugh. we have been passing around the same cold/cough for about 2 months now and i am ready to bathe in lysol.

5:22 PM  
Blogger aimeeg said...

Poor Ben. There's so much crud going around this season. I hope he is feeling better soon!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home