Wednesday, January 17, 2007



Things are pretty quiet in adoption land. No rumors, maybe March is in the review room, maybe it’s out of the review room. Gaaaw!!, wasn’t someone with a March LID questioned back in November! I thought we would be out of review by now.

Our agency is now waiting for its next list of special needs children. Maybe Sophie will be on this list…. then again maybe not. We are trying not to get our hopes up here at the TBG house. October was pretty hard on Hannah and me. click here The guys in our house seem better able to keep things in perspective. You know the one “it will happen when it’s suppose to happen.” So I try not to get my hopes up (although I secretly am). Hannah crying last time almost killed me. As hard as the wait is for me, seeing our Hans cry because her little sister doesn't seem to be coming home any time soon, is just too much. So I try to keep hope to myself, I try to downplay the possibility that Sophie will be on the next WC list. I try not to squash Hannah’s hope that March will be the month she sees her baby sisters face…because if we don’t have hope what do we have???

6 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

I hope that you have good news really soon!

Keep smilin!

10:37 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Gotta keep the hope alive! I'm hoping there will only be tears of joy in your home really soon.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

You gotta keep the hope and faith to get thru this. Keeping fingers and toes crossed for the next list to include your sweet girl

9:40 AM  
Blogger aimeeg said...

I hope you get some good news!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Shandra said...

I am right there with you. We too are hoping that our baby finds us on a SN list. It is so hard month after month to just sit and wait. I hope she finds you soon.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

I am crossing my toes and fingers for you all - especially Hannah, what a sweetie!!! Sometimes we forget how hard it is for the brothers and sisters waiting as time goes so much more slowly for them-especially when we don't have children yet. Big hugs!!!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home