Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Looks Like I'm It!!

Colleen over at Ms. Hannah has tagged me....

A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: Chris
C - Cake or Pie: Cake. Store bought birthday cake mmmmm
D - Drink of Choice: Diet coke or a good beer
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday: My Car
F - Favorite Color: Blue or Red
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears.
H - Hometown: West Springfield, Ma
I - Indulgence: Jcrew
J - January or February: February maybe a Sophie month
K - Kids and Names: Ben, Hannah and soon Sophie
L - Life Incomplete Without: My family
M - Marriage Date: July 15th and November 12th (gotcha wondering on that one)
N - Number of Siblings: One Sister and One brother
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Going into the water in my car ( don’t really live near any water…..)
Q - Favorite Quote: "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."
Mother Theresa
R - Reason to Smile: Lots. Husband,kids, work, home….
S - Season: SUMMER!!!
T - Tag 1 Person:
  • Kirstine
  • ( there aren't five people for me to tag!!)
    U - Unknown Fact About Me: I was fast in High School...no not that way!!! I hold the school record for 220yd dash! 26.1 sec.
    V - Veggie You Don't Like: Brussel Sprouts
    W - Worst Habit: Swearing
    X - X-rays: Nope, except for at the dentist
    Y - Your Favorite Food: Any kind of Asian food Indonesian, Chinese, Thai, and Vietnamese, yummy
    Z - Zodiac: Aries.
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger C's Mom said...

    I can't #*@($*# believe you have a #(@#*$$) issue with $*#)$ swearing!

    $*(#*$(@!

    :0)

    10:00 PM  
    Blogger TBG Happenings said...

    LOL it is bad....I was swearing writing the )(&(*^&*&^ post! I didn't have 5 peeps to tag!!! sooo sad

    10:19 PM  
    Blogger Kristine said...

    THANKS for the TAG!!! $#%&!!!!!!!

    12:16 AM  
    Blogger t~ said...

    Oh #@!$%, I can't believe your "colorful" language!

    What's up with store bought cake? Obviously, you've never had mine.

    2 wedding dates and 1 guy??? Yep, I'm wondering.

    1:13 PM  
    Blogger Colleen said...

    Oh what the *@^!*% ??? (LOL!!) Sick of that yet?? I can't picture you with a fowl mouth...(like me!!) Umm..yea...Tracy makes a mean sin in a bowl!! Not cake...but same stuff but in a bowl.....good christ is that good stuff!

    8:08 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home