Friday, December 29, 2006

On A Mission!

I am a woman on a mission.....to get all this Christmas stuff put away! We have been gone for about a week and arrived home last night around 3:00 in the mornning! Believe it or not this drive was much easier than the ride up to Massachusetts! Anyway, got home late but I wasn't to tired to notice all the dust and dog hair! Ugh! My kids are hiding as I write this, they aren't sure what I am going to have them do, but they know the signs. Their Mom is close to the edge. There will be not rest until Christmas stuff is put away and the house is clean! Well girls I hope y'all are having a nice relaxing day enjoying all your Christmas loot :)

4 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Good luck with that ;0)

I'm still trying to drag my arse from the computer chair at nearly 3PM

2:44 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

HA HA!!! I was saying to Jim last night that I cannot WAIT to take down the tree and all of the trimmings tomorrow. I want my house back to normal. NO MORE XMAS stuff until Hannah is here.

Glad you made it home safe.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maryellen, I am missing all of you al ready. The house is too quiet and clean. Where are all the kids running around when I need them. It was wonderful having you, Chris and kids here. I like a house filled with kids, laughter, food etc. You and your siblings really helped me through a difficult holiday. Thank you and you kids are awesome... I will need more ink all ready....Love you, Mom

8:22 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

I have that same Christmas tone right now. I want it alllll gone. So....I fixed myself a drink, went outside and sat in a beach chair and hoped the Christmas fairy came and put it all away and cleaned my home. After 2 drinks, I came back in and all the crap is still right where I left it......ugh, momma ain't happy.

Glad your back home! 2007 better be our year!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home