Wednesday, December 20, 2006

We Are Hitting the Road!!!


We are heading to Massachusetts for Christmas. I don’t think we have been up for Christmas since we first moved back from Prague (Ben was only 10 months old). So it has been a while! Our last day of school is tomorrow and we are hoping to get up early and hit the road Friday. But as I look around at my messy house, at the piles of unwrapped gifts and laundry I am thinking we will be lucky to leave Friday by 10:00am!
I am looking forward to seeing my family especially my nieces and nephew. I have not seen them in over a year! Bad Auntie!! I am also having dinner with my bloggity buddy Colleen. I can’t wait to “chat” with her in person! This has been said many times over but I am truly thankful and amazed byt the little community we have going here! The wait for our daughters is terrible, but the people I have met along the way has been just incredible! Merry Christmas everyone! Happy Chanukah too! And here is to seeing our baby girl’s faces in the New Year!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Oooohhh...have a safe and speedy trip. Enjoy!

10:05 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Have a safe trip and a wonderful holiday!

Keep smilin!

10:27 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Have a safe trip! And give Colleen a big hug for me.

I have to say the best part of this wait has been all of you! Merry Christmas to your family, I hope we see our girls in 2007.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

YAY!!! Can't wait to see ya chickie!! Be careful getting here!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home