Saturday, December 02, 2006

Want Some Good Karma?


Could it be that RQ is bad for our karma?? I am beginning to think so! I admit to going to her site on a regular basis, but I beginning to rethink my need for info from this site in particular. The latest group of referrals was not as many days as we hoped, and on top of that the CCAA seems to have matched some people on the 9th, 12th, and 14th. There is no rhyme or reason for these referrals. Based on the number of days that the CCAA has been matching, families who received referrals with 9/14 lids would not have received their referrals for 1 or 2 months! I am happy for those who received unexpected referrals and I am very happy that these little ones did not have to wait another 2 months to be with their families.

I have to be honest a bad rumor on that site and the subsequent comments is enough to push me over the edge! I am sure if there were to be a member of the "RQ court" reading this they would just say stay away if you can't handle the rumors. They would be absolutely correct! But no one in this process seems to be able to handle the rumors. Just read through the comments and you will read comment after comment of people who are being crushed by the latest rumor, or worse the dashing of hope associated with a good rumor.

So today I am breaking up with RQ!! I will have to figure out what should take its place. Any recommendations?? I guess I could call our agency if I have a question. We did write them quite a few checks. But they don't seem to have many answers......that is because they will only tell me something that they are certain about!! I could use some company; feel free to join me if you are bone tired from the rumors and from having your hopes dashed every 4 weeks.

5 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Yup - I agree....it is one thing after another and we have no control over any of it. I'm trying to let it go but have to admit to occasional peekage and yappage despite myself.

The last one really flamed me about the out-of-order matches.

I have nothing against RQ personally but it is time to let it go.

8:02 PM  
Blogger TBG Happenings said...

Nothing personal against RQ here either. I hope she gets her referral next time and gets a speedy TA. Some people post they couldn't live without her site...I think I just might enjoy a little peace without my daily visits.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I want to let go....I want to let go............I am not sure I can......

8:15 PM  
Blogger TBG Happenings said...

You can do it colleen....we'll be right here with ya!!!!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

To let go...if only I could....I do however take RQ breaks and feel better for it but then I go back. Argh!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home