Sunday, November 12, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Wow some TIME does go by quickly. Chris and I have been married 13 years today! It seems like yesterday that he was flirting with me at work! LOL!!! We have done a lot together in this amazing 13 years! We have lived in Prague, Chris started his business, I finished college and of course our proudest moments have been with our two kids! In our lucky 13th anniversary year we plan on making many more great memories, one that surely will include all of us going to China to bring Sophie home. Happy anniversary Chris……I am so glad I married you!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You guys are an awesome couple and deserve every happiness!

Heather

9:35 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Happy Anniversary!

Keep smilin!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! :-) Hope it was special.

6:31 PM  
Blogger FMT-West.Ma said...

Dear Maryellen and Chris....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY....Has it really has been 13 years? Where did the time go. May you have many, many more years together. I guess, I better get that rug to you. LOL Hope you celebrated in style. Love you both, Mom...

10:31 PM  
Blogger FMT-West.Ma said...

Dear Maryellen and Chris....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY....Has it really has been 13 years? Where did the time go. May you have many, many more years together. I guess, I better get that rug to you. LOL Hope you celebrated in style. Love you both, Mom...

10:31 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Happy Anniversary! We coming up on 13 this weekend also!

5:20 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Happy anniversary!...thank goodness you can't hear me sing that ;0)

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home