Sunday, October 22, 2006

Can Bunny Slippers Make You Happy???



First let me say I am not a silly slipper kind of girl. I am a regular slipper kind of girl. Why the bunny slippers?? Last week work sucked. Nothing big just those pain in the neck things that come up from time to time. Then of course there is the wait, a true test of patience. Which brings me back to the bunny slippers. I found these on line at www.runawayrabbit.com/index.htm I am not sure how, I don't recall ever looking for bunny slippers!? I decided to buy them this week. I needed something that reminds me to lighten up a little, to say ok more than no to Ben and Hannah, to think of Sophie laughing at her Mama's silly slippers! I also bought a pair for Hannah. Something silly to share with her (Ben said "“ummm no I don'’t think I need bunny slippers. Thanks for asking."”) They work!! Every time I put on these ridiculous slippers they remind me to lighten up and r-e-l-a-x. Not only do they make me a little happier, part of every sale goes to the Gift of Adoption Fund. This fund helps families afford adoption. So "“hop" on over to run away rabbit get yourself some silly slippers and support adoption. I can guarantee they will make you smile :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Ooohhh I love your slippies!! I wear regular old slips too... (well actually I just indulged in some comfy Uggs). The nunny slippers make me silly....I need to check em out. :-)

9:04 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I love them. Your bunny slippers just made me smile :0)

9:14 PM  
Blogger wzgirl said...

Very happy these slipppers - VERY happy. Accept it. It is a very good thing. Happy, that is.

1:39 AM  
Blogger TBG Happenings said...

Ok you guys, if you buy these slippers you HAVE to put a picture of them up on your blog! I just bought 2 more for my nieces for christmas. well its a Monday...need to go put my bunny slippers on :)

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Bunny slippers arrived today. After an afternoon of meetings and a regular ed teacher throwing a student of mine out of her room for the rest of the day because I was unavailable!! Yes, they do work! I put them on & smiled. The girls loved them too. You will be the favorite Auntie when they get theirs for Christmas. I'm going to wear them as I write my I.E.P.'s tonight!

Patti

8:07 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Hey, they made me smile! I love that you have that comfy item....but it appears that you are wearing your jeans??? What did you do to get in them in a day???

I need new slippers, even if I only wear them 5 times a year, I might have to check em' out!

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bunny slippers will do it for me.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will have to order a pair for Tante Zita, Oom Jeff and Oma because we all need something smile about as the weather is geting colder, Jeff's pain worse, Zita not being able to go to Holland with me, and me, oh well, turning 60 was more important that I realized. But I feel great and I will get those slippers And your squares to you this coming week. I love you all and miss you.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

too cute! I should buy a pair to wear under my desk at work to make me sorta happy about being there!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home