Saturday, September 16, 2006

44 Questions....

OK Tracy here is my info

1. First name? Mary Ellen

2. Were you named after anyone? Yep. My Dad's favorite Aunt Mary

3.When did you last cry? Thursday....Super stressful day

4. Do you like your hand writing? Not really, it could be neater

5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Sure :)

7. Do you have a journal ? No..Unless this blog counts

8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes

9. Would you bungee jump? No way in #@%%

10. What is your favorite cereal? Frosted mini wheats

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?? Sometimes

12. Do you think your strong? Yes

13. What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate chip cookie dough

14. Shoe size? 8

15. Red or pink?? Red

16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My nose

17. Who do you miss most? My Grandma C. and Oma

18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing now? Jeans and brown sandals

19. What are you listening to right now?? My husband mowing the yard and my daughter Hannah talking,talking, talking

20. Where is the one place you would like to be right now? China with all 3 of my kids!

21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Carolina Blue!

22. Favorite smell?? Clean kiddos right out of the tub!

23. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? My sister

24. First thing you notice about someone you are attracted to? Eyes (Chris has beautiful green eyes)

25. Favorite drink? Diet Coke or a nice cold microbrewed beer

26. Favorite sport? Football

27. What is your favorite color? Blue

28. Hat size? I have no idea

29. Do you wear contacts? Nope

30. Favorite food? Asian food

31. Scary movie or happy ending? Happy ending

32. What color shirt are you wearing? White

33. Summer or Winter? Summer

34. Hugs or kisses? Hugs, cures most anything

35. Favorite dessert? Cannoli

36. What book are you reading? I'm reading 2, Creating a Life book and Secret girl for the online book club I joined.

37. What is on your mouse pad? Don't have one, I use a laptop

38. What did you watch last night on TV? Hannah and I watched the movie Hoot. It was very good :)

39. What is your favorite sound? My families laughter

40. The furthest you have been from home? Prague, Czech Republic

41. What is your special talent?? I am good at working with small children with special needs and I can knit a hat and scarf

42. Where were you born? Sunny Springfield, Massachusetts

43. Who sent this to you? Tracy over at Our Unforgotten Daughter

44. What day is it? Saturday, September 16, 2006

Leave a post and I will hop over to your blog and find out 44 things about you :)

3 Comments:

Blogger t~ said...

Oh, I like my hugs after the boys get out of the shower, love that smell too. Otherwise, it's like hugging dirty dogs. Thanks for sharing!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I did one of these on my blog a few months ago...maybe will do again. My husband is from Springfield MA. Do you ever come back this way to see family? We are about 1/4 hour 45 mins from there!

Did you get your scrapbooks?

9:58 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the comment re: WC on my blog. Our agency seems to do it's matching the same way as yours. We are in Vancouver BC FYI. Good luck to us.... and happy shopping (damn Ebay).

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home