Sunday, August 06, 2006

What I've Been Missing.....


Well now that I have your attention :) This weekend we went to Asheville, NC. Always lots of great food, but this weekend I had my first HOT Krispy Kreme Donut! I know its hard to believe that we have lived in NC for over 8 years and I have never had a hot Krispy Kreme. Can I just tell you that it was amazing, delicious, ridiculously good, the perfect temperature and I may never eat another cold donut again. It is a good thing that we don't have a Krispy Kreme here in town or my ASS would be the size of a barn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

All I can say is THANK GOD they closed the one near us. When it opened my husband and I waited in line (in the rain I might add) for one of those delightful donuts!! He wasn't impressed...I on the other hand....well again, I'm happy they closed.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maryellen, I tried it with Dunkin Donuts and it just isn't the same. I am glad the family had a great time and I better get some pictures send to my computer or else!!!! No Italian cookies!! Wish I was there or you guys here. Love you , Mom

12:23 PM  
Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Ummmmmm... being from Australia - we never had Krispy Kreme and having tasted both that and Dunkin' Donuts... I am afraid that I am a Krispy girl... so, I am with you and am glad that there isn't a place that nearby... take care... Felicity

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home