Thursday, July 06, 2006

Our adoption agency called today......

Well our adoption agency called today.....but it wasn't exactly the call we have been waiting for. I have to say that my heart was leaping out of my chest when Ben came and told me that J from LH was on the phone!!! I had to interrupt J and tell her I was freaking out!! J called from LHAA to ask us if we would be interested in a SN (special need) boy. Living Hope had recently received files for 5 children with varying special needs. Three of the five were boys!! Unfortunately we won't be able to adopt a boy.....this time. All of us, the kids included, are preparing for a little girl. But I have to tell you that getting that phone call today was crazy! I was shaking. Chris said that they must know that I like to be prepared, and that this was my practice run :) I have to be honest I am not sure if I'll ever be prepared for the "phone call" It was nice to hear J's voice from Living Hope, she was kind of giggling. It has to be the best part of her job, calling parents and telling them that she has the file of their possible son or daughter! I can't wait for the next call from Living Hope:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

wow! so close...

PS - got your email, sorta - Yahoo is acting up and I can't actually OPEN your message... I assume the same news?

Heather
still waiting for TA...

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
pop up spam blocker breast enlargement permanent pill buy ativan

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home