Monday, July 10, 2006

Fair Warning!!!

This is fair warning for those of you related to us, I have put my mother in charge of collecting quilt squares and wishes from family members up "North". Did I happen to mention that she is on her summer vacation with L-O-T-S of time to harass all of you. She will be leaving NC Tuesday, my advice would be to go to the store asap and buy a 1/4 yard of your favorite fabric. Then with love and thoughtfulness write or type up a wish for Sophie. (Can't decide on your favorite fabric, well your kids can write up a wish for their new cousin. I need 100 squares!!!) This way when she calls you will be able to say "Sure Fawz, no problem I have Sophie's wish and quilt square right here". Believe me you don't want my mother stalking you!!!

This quilt will be so important to Sophie as she gets older. I want her to know that we have been talking about her, praying for her, even before we saw her sweet face. I read on another adoption blog about a women that had made a quilt for her daughter, most of the squares were from strangers. She was truly saddened that she received few squares from the members of her family. Our family can easily come up with the 85 or so squares that I still need. Just remember Fawz is in charge of these and she will find you!!!!

Have fun shopping for fabric.

Love,
Maryellen

Friends are safe from my mothers wrath, unless she has your phone number:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home