Sunday, August 20, 2006

I Freakin Love School Supplies!!!


Well folks its back to school time here in sunny NC :) I love back to school time. New shoes, new pencils, new clothes...Well maybe I just like back to school shopping! I am excited about starting a new school year. I will be sharing a classroom with the other special ed teacher Lindsay. It is going to be a tight squeeze with 5 adults in one room! Thankfully the EC team had decided last year to expand the delivery of special ed services in the general ed classrooms. Hannah will be coming to school with me again this year. It is great to have her in the same school with me, its fun being able to have lunch with her and see her during the day. Her teacher this year is great! Ms. S is from Argentina and is a soft spoken but firm teacher, perfect for Hannah. Ben is off to Mars...I mean middle school. He is excited to be going to a new school and is looking forward to getting back together with some of his friends from Catholic school. I will be sure to post a picture of all of us on our first day back to school this Friday!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love school shooping too!!!! Helen can't wait for her first day. I can't believe my baby is going to school. I will also be sharing a room. We'll be able to swap stories and what works.

Patti

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Daughter and family, I too will be back at school the day after Labor Day. I am excited for the school to begin. I finished all my school shopping for my students and my room looks great and clean. Thanks to our custodian staff.
Please tel Ben and Hannah to have a great first day and make sure to send me their first day picture as you do every year. I need pictures for my room. I am sure they are excited and Iwish I could be there to see them off. Hugs and kisses to all. Mom

9:54 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

I love the lists, the supplies, the postcard in the mail with the name of the teacher, seeing 100 school buses on the road...love it all.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home