Friday, August 11, 2006

Just What We Needed :)



I would like to introduce you all to our newest addition...Daisy a 3 year old female Shepherd. Daisy is very sweet and is fitting in well with our family. Just in case you don't know, we already have a 6 year old lab mix named Murphy and a cat Sasha. We picked up Daisy from a breeder who could no longer take care of her dogs. Daisy is perfect except for one thing........she is in SEASON, IN HEAT!!! Murphy is a boy dog who has been fixed, but I guess that doesn't mean he is not going crazy!! I brought her to the vet today to be spayed but she reacted funny to the anesthesia and will have to go back on Monday! All weekend I am going to have to watch crazy Murphy and change poor Daisy's doggie diaper! Are you kidding me!!? Chris' advice is that I should laugh....like my sister and father who both fell out laughing when I told them that my new free pure bred dog was in HEAT!! Oh well given the choice I would much rather laugh then cry. I am sure Miss Daisy will be just fine :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

OMG!!!! Doggie Diapers. I got all sad when I first saw the pick...thinking old dog....you know. WOW - thats going to be a handful. How cute though? Good luck with Ms. Daisy Dukes. (she does have daisy dukes on ya know!)

9:55 PM  
Blogger TBG Happenings said...

Thats pretty funny Colleen, didn't even think about her wearing her "dukes" for the picture :) LOL Thankfully Murphy has lost interest, for now anyway. I just have to make it to Monday 7:30am!!

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maryellen, Your dog in a diaper, what's next ? Glad Murphy is gettng bored with Daisy. Don't teach this dog to lock herself in the kids rooms. LOL
Working on your project and I love this song Hannah. Noce job ! Miss you all and keep posting the kids pics also. Love to see them also. Love you, Mom

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I can't believe you got another dog! She's cute though...fitting name! Say hello to everyone for me.
Jenn Woods

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home