Tuesday, November 07, 2006


I’m back. Last week was tough. I thought that my bunny slippers had lost their mojo. Last week was the most difficult week I have had so far. I was not alone. I have said that one of the good things ( I think the only good thing!) about this wait is the amazing, supportive and intelligent women I have met through my March yahoo board, people in our DTC group and on other blogs. Unless you are adopting or have adopted it is hard to understand how difficult this wait can be. So for all my blogger buddies and yahoo! Girls Thank You. Thank you for your kind words, for knowing exactly how I was feeling. You Rock!

5 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

:0) We're here for ya!

9:40 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

No..you rock! Happy to hear that things are sunnier for you.

Always here for ya, riding this coaster right along with you.

Keep smilin!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

We are all one big happy family! :-) I am glad you are feeling a bit better.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maryellen, I cannot imagine what you must be feeling and I know it has been difficult for you at times. I only wish that I lived closer and I could take some of your dissapointment and dark feelings away from you. I have big shoulders....I love you and I miss you terrible. Hang in there sweetie, you are in my thoughts and prayers..... Love you, Mom

10:58 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

I hear ya, just got out of a slump myslef...as you know!

You should have came this past weekend, it sure to do something wonderful for the spirit! I'll just count you in for the next go around!

Chin up, we're here for ya!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home