Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Agency Called.....



Our agency called us today. They received their new list of waiting children. Sophie was not on this list. I am very disappointed (see post below and read about my "plan"). Living Hope requested 10 children but only received 5. If they place all the children before 3 months they can request another list. They will keep the files of the children who don't immediately place for 3 months, then they can request another group of children. Lets say it takes 3 months to place all 5 children that means that they can request a list in January. It can take1-2 months to get a new group of children, so now we are in February or March. Our LID is 3/29 and I am sure our agency wouldn't let us match with a WC so close to our log in date. I hate this wait.

4 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

I'm sorry! I'll go kick something for you.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I am so sorry!!!!! :( Sending you a BIG giant hug.

6:22 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

That is too bad!

Big hug!

Keep smilin!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

oh crap!!! That sucks... I was pulling for Sophie to be there.

Heather

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home