Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Instrument of Evil!!



I started going back to the gym about a month ago....My cords from last year didn't fit! They still don't fit! Anyway last year I was quite the gym rat. I loved going to classes and using the elliptical trainer. My dad was living with us so he was great about putting dinner in the oven etc. My Dad has since moved to the Philippines so I am back to being in charge of getting dinner on the table. Working out was great for my stress. My stress level was pretty high today with the "latest rumor" of referrals only going to September 7th! I headed to the gym with only 30 minutes to workout, I was told the stair stepper was a great workout in a short amount time. I was dripping in sweat in 10 minutes!! I didn't think I was going to make 30 minutes! I usually do the elliptical for 45-60 minutes 4 times a week.....I was dying on the freakin stair killer after 10 minutes. I am not kidding!! I was quite sweaty when I left the YMCA today,and a little less stressed about the wait....For the moment anyway.

6 Comments:

Blogger t~ said...

You go girl! I'm still sweating my butt off every morning. I will be back in my jeans...I hope I can, I hope I can, I hope I can!

8:56 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Murderous device....hey, you could take up roof climbing and raking?!? ;0)

I can't stay with indoor exercise...just gotta be outside even when it is freeze time.

Now...go get those cords :0)

10:26 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

It is evil but a good and necessary evil. Keep at it!

Keep smilin!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the elliptical.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Yup - now that we got the workout room back together in the basement I have been working out too. Haven't lost anything yet...but it will happen. It is good for stress.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Maryellen.... You can do it. Thank goodness for the gym to relieve stress. Otherwise I would have terrible burns (get it?) And it is great to get in my small sizes again. Finally! I can't wait for you to came North. we can go to my gym together. How much fun is that.LOL I Love you and miss you.....You look great no matter what you say..Mom

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home