Friday, December 08, 2006

A Busy Week...SHOCKER!!



A busy week for the TBG girls, first Hannah and I made a pretty big change to our appearance this week. I will post details and photos Sunday.

Tomorrow morning bright and early Hannah and I are heading out to a Jr. Girls Scout badge blitz! We will be staying overnight in cabins that are supposed to be heated, I sure hope so! It is a little chilly here in NC, ok it is freakin cold! I think it is going to be 17 degrees tonight! Basically my Saturday will be spent with God only knows how many chatty 9 and 10 year old girls.....….a teachers dream weekend. Oh, I am not a camper. I know you "“purist" out there will say we are staying in cabins that we are not camping. But to the part of the population that enjoys king size beds with high thread count sheets, this is roughing it!!! For the record I am looking forward to spending the weekend with Hannah. She is excited that I am going, and I am sure it will be fun. At the very least we should have some good stories to share.

As for the TBG guys, they are planning on enjoying as much ESPN as they can, while eating wings, chips and soda in the family room.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better you than I Mar. I give you credit. The last thing I want on my weekend is more kids. some times I even would like to ship my own out for some piece and quiet. Have fun I hope it doesn't snow!!

1:54 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Can't wait to see those photos :0)

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mare, I am so proud of you. Better you that me and I hope it doesn't snow. I am sure Hannah is going to love you being there. I wish I had done that with you kids when you were growing up.
Can't wait to see the pictures. I am getting ready for you'all to come up North for Christmas. Chris and Ben, make sure you clean up before your mother comes home or else.... Love you all, Mom

9:28 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Oh boy....whatdja do?!?!? Can't wait to see...and hope you survived the night!

9:23 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

Have a great weekend!

Keep smilin!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Ok, so yes, I am one of those so-called purists out there, and yet now, at an older age (and more creaking bones and wobbly knees), I must admit that I much prefer a hotel to a tent these days...lol..

And BT - it's Sunday already - WHERE ARE THOSE "AFTER PICS"??? ;)

Hope you gals had a GREAT time!

6:26 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

You happy camper you! Can't wait to see the photos!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home