Thursday, February 01, 2007

It Doesn't Take Much...



This is what a snow day looks like in NC. Now those of you who actually get snow....stop laughing!!! Seriously we don't have school today and I am sure that all evening events will be cancelled. We are supposed to get a mix of ice and snow later today. But I have to be honest it doesn't look like it! My kids want to go play in the snow, are they kidding??? You can still see the grass! I am originally from Massachusetts and Chris is from Wisconsin this is not what our snow days looked like! This is March in Wisconsin :)

I hope to get as much of my housework done as I can so I can actually enjoy my weekend instead spending it cleaning. And maybe even see some referral news today. I hope they can further than we expect!!

5 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

It is all relative!

Keep smilin!

3:15 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

pikers ;0)

10:40 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

How big was their snowman??

Funny! I heard you were getting hit with some of the white ugly stuff. Come on down...it was 84 today!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

my kids were prayin' for a snow day....didn't happen

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you Kidding????? I can't believe you got a day off woth so little snow! My kids keep hoping for snow.We did finally get sone last night( yes more than you guys) Go make a snowman. Lol


Patti

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home