Sunday, March 04, 2007

Fingerprints ......Again!!


Well we had our fingerprints done again. We headed out to Charlotte Saturday morning and of course hit some traffic. Luckily Chris is a ‘map guy’ and he was able to go through some small towns to get us around the traffic mess. If I had been by myself it is entirely possible that I would still be sitting in traffic! Our appointment was at 1:30 we did not leave ACS until 3:30! We stopped at the Concord Mills Outlets. It was a beautiful day and the place was packed! I used to be quite the mall shopper, but to be honest I rather just order something online. I hate being corralled inside the mall; I like the outlet malls that you can just drive up to the store you want to shop. I did pick up a few small things, but to honest I couldn’t get out of there fast enough! Ben and Hannah spent the day with their grandparents. Chris and I stopped on our way home and had a very nice dinner at a Thai restaurant. It was relaxing….and delicious. We even were able to see the lunar eclipse. It was a nice ending to a ridiculous requirement for our adoption, given that our fingerprints have not changed!

We are hoping to hear from our agency this week. They should be getting the next group of special needs children this month. When I tortured…I mean talked to the SN coordinator she felt that they should receive a group the first week of March. So needless to say I will be on high freaking alert! I am really hoping and praying that Sophie is with this next group of children. I am thinking that she just wants to be a teachers’ baby and come towards the end of the school year so we can all hang out together all summer!

3 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Yup...same fingers, huh?

I hope you get some positive word very soon here :0)

7:58 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Yep, your fingerprints changed in the last year as well huh? Stupid, so very stupid!

I'll be hoping for Sophie on this next list as well!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Crossing fingers and toes for you Maryellen!! Keep me posted. :-)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home