Saturday, March 17, 2007

Can You Feel the Love????

What a great two days for little Ms. Sophie! Friday brought super cute gifts from Colleen and today two more packages!!! The two boxes where outside the door when I pulled into the driveway with the kids.....who all said "what did you win on Ebay!" Smart A$$es!

The first package contained this lucky little pig from Ohio. I love the card and this pig is sooo soft and cuddly! Many thanks to the Mystery Pig Sender.


The second package contained this wonderful photo hanger for Sophie's room. Fabulous packing by the way Tracy! This will be the first piece of asian inspired art in her room. I can't wait to slide her referral picture on to it! Thank you so much Tracy for thinking of us!



Thanks for sending me a little extra love this week.....I needed it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

OMG - I LOVE the photo holder!!! Glad you got a "Mr. Oinker" too. (thats what I call him....)

What a great few days of gifts. I hope you are smiling a bit more.

9:15 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

2 days worth of love, your rockin'!

Ssshhh with the packing, I could have enclosed it in a beer box if you were feeling left out from the rest of the crowd. ;0) Can't wait to see Sophie's photo hanging on it.

10:10 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

That photo holder is beautiful! Me lurves :0)

Oink, Oink!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home