Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Daylight Savings Time

Is it just us, or is daylight savings time kicking everyone in the pants this week! Gaaaw I am tired. I am up late and I have morning duty at school for the next two weeks so there is no hitting the snooze button for me! I have needed to bump up my diet coke intake just to make it through the day! Chris is of to the Dominican Republic…without me! He is going to look at some factories blah blah and that is why I have not been invited! I thought that sleeping with the boss would get me more than free jersey’s J

For my frozen northern family and friends….spring has sprung down in sunny NC! We have had a few days in the upper 70’s and are looking at a sunny Wednesday in the low 80’s. Flowers and trees are blooming all over the place. I love spring in NC….it comes so much sooner than it does in Massachusetts.

Still no word from Living Hope. We are still waiting for them to get the next group of waiting children referrals.

5 Comments:

Blogger t~ said...

I am having a difficult time getting up as well. It's so dark outside. On the upside, I am waiting for W to get up instead of him walking in my room at 6:00!

Your connections with the boss man served me well! ;0)

Spring is gone and we are on to summer down here! It's stinkin' hot!

7:54 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

It is hard. I find I am tired at lot earlier. Who knows...eventually we will get used to it.

Enjoy spring...we are getting some snow on Friday.

Keep smilin!

1:32 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Me LURVES DST!!!! LURVES LURVES LURVES IT...IT IS SOOOOO SEXY.

There, now ya know how I feel;0)

Hmmm...75 here today and then 40 by Saturday. No wonder I'm nuts.

Hoping you hear good news soon.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

I hate the time change!! I have trouble getting up that hour earlier but I do like the daylight later in the day. Ah well. We too have spring weather. Our cherry trees are all in blossom and the daffodils are just about finished. I LOVE spring!!

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOM....... FROM MASSACHUSETTS: Snow blizzard here after a whole week of upper 50's weather. No nylons..... but back to socks and boots till this melts. Yuck and I was soooo ready for Spring.
Maryellen, I hope to enjoy Spring in NC in April. Will get tickets soon. Can't wait to see all of you... Sleeping with the boss should get you better benies.....Love you, Mom

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home