Sunday, March 25, 2007

Another Birthday Down!

I had a great birthday week. Birthdays seem to last quite a while in the TBG house. My birthday extravaganza started on Monday. Chris hired someone to come spring clean our house! Love this gift. I usually do the spring-cleaning thing during our Easter break, now I won’t have to! I went to work on Friday and the kids all sang happy birthday to me during my last day of morning duty. (I loathe morning duty, but the kids made my last day fun!). After work on Friday I headed over to the spa for a massage. So fab-u-lous. Every time I leave there I say to myself that I need to treat myself to a massage more often....like once a month! Not only was my massage unbelievable, the massage therapist is interested in teaching a class on infant massage. I have wanted to learn infant massage to help facilitate the bonding process with Sophie (when she finally comes home). I have posted on our FCC yahoo board and on another NC adoption board. I hope to be able to get a small group together for a class. Chris and the kids bought me some very cute items from J.Crew (my favorite). We didn’t go out to eat on Friday, because it is Lent and I didn’t feel like going out for seafood. Instead we went on Saturday....my sister’s birthday. My sister and I are a year and a day apart! We went to PF Changs and had some great food and fun! The weather here all weekend was perfect. Sunday we all hung out together and went to the near by college. Chris and Ben worked on his lacrosse and Hannah and I worked on her soccer skills. It was a great birthday

6 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Good stuff!! I love PF Changs Wish there was one here.

Happy few days after your bday!!

Keep me posted on Sophie... CALL MY CELL if you hear anything since I will be gone after Weds!!

9:39 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Wow, your crew certainly knows how to do up birthdays! I think I'm moving in with you for my next one, that sounds like a wonderful birthday.

I loved PF Changs food, just not the wait staff at ours, they were nasty.

Hope you have a great week ahead!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I totally agree, birthdays are not for one evening, they are week long celebrations! I always draw mine out too. Sounds like you have a great hubby.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like great fun,,,and it certainly seems like you had a great time...and well as Easter is also coming up we do have some more great time heading our way...so enjoy some of the Easter spirit do drop by my blog on Easter Greetings sometime and enjoy all that i've posted there!!!

3:43 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Happy Belated Birthday!!

10:11 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Sounds like a great celebration!

Keep smilin!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home