Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Another Birthday....



Ahh now that I am really into my 40’s I thought I would share what I have learned so far! ( kind of like what Tracy did….but with a few years added on for good measure!)

10. Turning 39 was waaay worse than turning 40.
9. 41 isn’t such a big deal either!
8. Remember to think and look young….just not MTV young.
7. Spending the money on good skin care products is worth every penny.
6. You are worth a professional massage, manicure, pedicure or whatever it is that makes you happy.
5. Marry someone who can make you laugh.
4. There is always something new to learn, even if you’re an old pro at something.
3. Lowering your calorie intake and increasing the amount you exercise is really the only way to lose weight and keep it off.
2. The laundry will still be there when you wake up from a nap!
1. Vanity sizing is BS….but I like it any way!

9 Comments:

Blogger t~ said...

I thought your b-day was coming up on Sunday.(???) R U early or am I late? I sent a card, but it'll probably be late since I thought I was aiming for Sunday.

Anyway, love the list and your right on with all of them. Hope you have a very happy birthday! May this be the best year for you ever!

2:24 PM  
Blogger TBG Happenings said...

Birthday is Friday. But I was cracking myself up with my list and song choice,so I thought I would share:)

Maryellen

3:13 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

Hope you have a very happy birthday!!!!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday fellow Aries! I love your top ten. And totally agree about the Vanity sizing! We know they are lying to us, but we eat it up anyway!
Here's to another year of getting better and wiser.

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Everyone here is making such a big deal about the big 40 except me. It's my and I'll treat it as just another birthday!!! Have a great day on Sunday. I'm sure the girls will call you to sing!!

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really meant Friday!! I know you are the day before!!

7:35 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Yep...it wasn't so painful when the 40 thing arrived after all.

Happy Birthday...and what the hell is vanity sizing? (Is that the new 2 is the old 12 stuff?)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I almost said that I was gonna kick your arse - and that ya lied about your bday (Friday) I knew it because I wrote it down when ya told me!! Happy early bday - but I will be back on Friday!! Hope ya got my card.

Now if you can just get your hands on a referral...........

8:58 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

It's Friday! So WOOOHOOO!
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday Dear Maryellen,
Happy Birthday To You!

Just be glad your reading it and not having to hear me sing it.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home