Sunday, April 15, 2007

OHHHH NOOOOO!!!!



Back to school tomorrow, Hannah and I aren’t really ready. Ben is at a technology conference with a club from school until Tuesday. Hannah and I have figured out that we only have 52 days until summer vacation. I finished everything on my to do list. We had fun and are pretty well rested; we just want a few more days. Plus it is rainy and cold, perfect weather for hanging on the couch watching a movie. But it is no use, up at 6:00 am and out the door around 7:00. Have I ever mentioned how much we looove summer vacation??? Only 52 more days…….

** Update! I think we might have counted weekends but we only have 38 DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL!!! Ahhh we feel much better now....

12 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

I hate being out the door that early too. I want to deny it a bit longer - makes my stomach turn ;0)

52 days for you though? Not so bad.

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mare... I am on vacation for a week and we are having horrible weather. I rather b e in school then home , stuck in the house... Cleaning.... Yuckkk Wish I was there with you guys...Love you, Mom

10:01 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

I know how you feel! Spring break is just a tease to the summer break that is just around the corner.

Less than two months ~ that is possible. :)

10:29 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

I feel your pain.....bring on summer vacation!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

39 more days for us!
we get out may 25th.
I am soooooo ready for summer

8:50 AM  
Blogger aimeeg said...

Oh, I feel for you! It's always so hard returning after a break. We have 42 more days until our summer vacation.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Daniella said...

can't wait for summer here either - I hate the schedule of it all, early bed, early up, blah, blah, blah!
Well 38 is better than 52 -

5:56 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Its a flip flop summer!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Can you tell I got my Kenny Chesney CD finally?)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Hope all went well when you went back - I CAN NOT believe that it's that soon til sumer - especially since it was SNOWING here in NJ only YESTERDAY!!! UGH!!!! Here's to thinking warmer thoughts!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Let the countdown begin!!!!
I'm with you... I love having my daughter at home and we have no agenda!!!

5:14 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

ugh. we are at 45.

7:19 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Those are some early morning hours!! Summer can not get here fat enough.

Keep smilin!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home