Saturday, April 21, 2007

I Got Nothin....

It seems that I don't have much to blog about....ok except for the cross dressing immigrant hater. But I digress, Connie and Melissa have both posted a list of the things they CANNOT do. So with nothin exciting to blog about here is my list:

1. I cannot totally stop swearing. I have tried and have improved but sometimes "shit" is the only thing I can come up with.

2. Make lasagna. I have tried. I have followed someones grandmother's recipe from Italy and my lasagna always sucks.

3. Feed the dogs from the table.

4. Let the dogs "kiss" my face. ( I know Colleen and Melissa....but they lick their butts!)

5. Work year round. I love my teacher school schedule.

6. Stand by and watch someone be cruel, mean or rude.

7. Eat caviar. Those little egg things make me gag at the sight of them..

8. Go one day without laughing.

9. Move back to Massachusetts.

10. Go a day without talking to my husband.

11. Get to work early.

12. Wear a bikini.

13. Run a marathon or compete in a triathlon ( there are people who do these things for fun???)

14. Put something together that has 1000+ pieces.

15. Drink wine....I am a beer girl.

16. Pick up dog poop or dog puke without gagging. ( Ben and Hannah have weekly poop patrol)

17. Eat just one potato chip.

18.Stop dreaming of our girl in China

19. Stop giving our kiddos a kiss before they go to bed

20. Pretend to like someone....I am polite, but if I don't like someone it's hard for me to fake it!

11 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

I'm with you on number five. I sometimes think of getting a different job, but then I would have to work all year round. That would be tough! :)

I also can't fake liking someone. I am trying to be better, but it is so hard. Thankfully there aren't many people I don't like!! :)

12:17 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

shit girl, I can make some killer lasagna! I'll teach ya (like how I put shit in there just for you!)
It is also very hard for me fake if I don't like someone. My husband says it's rude, I say it's 'keeping real'
I am also a beer girl, HATE wine!! One may refer to me as a 'cheap date'
I also refuse to feed dogs from the table - terrible habit to create.
So I guess you wont be packing your bikini? I wont wear one either.
And last...about the dog licking the face. I have had my dogs for the past 10 years, and I NEVER let them lick my face, because I have seen where their tongues have been, but when my Zeus got sick, I let him do whatever made him happy. And giving me kisses made him so happy.
we are a lot alike.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

I meant to say "keeping IT real"

12:36 PM  
Blogger aimeeg said...

I am with you on SO many of those! I don't think I could ever give up my summers, I hate wine and love beer, can't stop swearing ever, and will never see a bikini again.

I do, however, let my dogs lick my face despite the butt thing.

2:39 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

That's a good list there. At least we won't be tussling over the last glass of wine ;0)

I think it's pretty wise not to have arse lickers kissing your lips. No matter how cute those arse lickers are!

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok Mar.... You could move back to Mass you just don't know it! The girls would love to have their cousins closer. I love my summers ask me at the end of this one if I could work all year. By the way if I don't like you it's very hard for me to fake it.

7:03 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Hell, I didn't know we were so much alike, except I don't curse.

I can't fake it either, I either like ya or I don't, I'm just keeping it real.

For sure I'm a beer girl, I might have to fight ya for the last beer.

Get the dog stuff totally. I could not work year round, hell I can't work for a month. I love to laugh and I will never move back north.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I love #1!!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Jewels of My Heart said...

LOL Great List! #'s 3-4 oohhh ohhh you would have a fit with my eating from the table, face licking dogs... hehee I do try to keep them from licking us but they love to kiss.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

"sigh"... I wish I could say never move back to CT...but I am stuck here for a while. NOT long if I have anything to do with it!!

Hmm...well I do let Copper kiss my face - but he doesn't like to because of the makeup. If he does - I do wash my face because I am a clean freak - but I love my man.

I love beer to but I am a total wine whore. So - looks like if I do get to Melissa's - all of the wine is mine. Sweet!!

And - same way - I like ya - or not. No messin around with that one. Life is too short.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Daniella said...

Great list - same on many for me except the wine thing - I like my Chardonnay and I do try to keep Ms. Boo from kissing my face :)

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home