Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY SUMMER BREAK!


This is our niece Helen...minus her 2 front teeth! ( I love toothless smiles on munchkins!) Unfortunately for Helen she still has some school left, but the TBG gang in officially on summer vacation! Gaaaw I love having the summer off. Ben is going to a lax camp week, so it is just the 3 TBG girls during the day. I am hoping for another sunny day so we can head to the pool. Sophie is a little fish; the little girl who screamed when I tried to give her a bath in China is jumping off the diving board! I hate that I didn't have me camera with me....unfortunately after she jumped off a few times the guards told us that she really shouldn't be using the diving board because she wears a floaty. Sorry, no digital documentation of our two year old dare-devil:(

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Helen is tooo cute...
Love toothless little girls...
SOunds like Sophie is loving Summer also..
Have a Great time.
Hugs

6:38 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

sounds like loads of fun! Sometimes I think I missed the boat in not getting a teaching degree. I know it's hard, hard work but having your summers with your kids sounds so inviting sometimes.!
Have a GREAT girls week!

10:28 PM  
Blogger ~ Alison said...

Go Sophie!! I love it - Mali needs a daredevil companion in the pool . . . maybe we can all meet up sometime soon =)

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home