Saturday, May 17, 2008

Still Looking and Need Your Help....

Hi all. We continue to hope to find Jazzie. Our local paper posted an online article about Hannah and Jazzie the week we lost Jazzie. I am reluctantly posting a link to the article in the hope that readers of our blog will link, join the "community" and recommend the story. (it has our last name. If you are a freak who is going to stalk my family...be warned I will kick your ass. nuff said) It takes 2 seconds to join the community so you can vote. The news paper changed the format so all of those who voted to recommend the story last week, I need you to vote again if possible. If we get enough votes the article will move to the newspaper homepage. Roselee, the writer who posted Hannah's story is working on another story about lost pets. If Hannah's story gets enough recommendations she will have an easier time convincing her editor to run the story.

****LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT THE ARTICLE TO HELP MOVE IT TO THE MOST COMMENTED STORIES LIST*****

Thank you for all your prayers, good wishes and emails. This has been hard for all of us. We have not lost hope. We believe someone has Jazzie and just doesn't know how desperate we are to find her.....

12 Comments:

Blogger OziMum said...

I've found you, via Krista, but unfortunately, no Jazzie here... then again, I'd be really surprised if she was here - I'm in Australia!!!

Do you mind if I add you to my bloglines? I've seen you guys lots on Krista's blog! Might I add your girls are beautiful!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Yoli said...

I am so sorry that your little dog is lost. I hope he finds his way home soon or that someone has seen him and will notify you. Keep the faith.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Rick and Ellen said...

I have followed your Blog for awhile now. I found you through Colleen's Blog. I joined the community and voted. My heart goes out to you, I hope Jazzie is found and reunited very soon.
Ellen

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

I keep looking back on your Blog PRAYING you had your dog back. I left a comment and I am praying he is home soon!

10:49 PM  
Blogger OH MY #6 said...

Oh my, I am so sorry.

Lea

10:01 AM  
Blogger Marla said...

Praying you find Jazzie soon! Off to leave a comment!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Paulette said...

I am so sorry she is still missing. I signed up and posted but it did not come up so if I need to do it again let me know.

11:09 AM  
Blogger kitchu said...

I "recommended", we've been bumped up from 58 to 59 recommendations. I am praying this works and you find Jazzie soon.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

this stinks... I was hoping to come here and see that she had been found! I viewed the story but couldn't comment for some reason... will try again though!!

Heather

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for Hannah. When I was a child we lost pet after pet because of a crazy old neighbor who liked to lean out his window with a gun and do "target practice" on anything that moved. His yard was always littered with carcasses of squirrels, raccoons, and neighborhood pets. The police would do nothing since owning a gun was his constitutional right, and he was discharging it on his private property. We kept our pets inside, or on a short leash, but of course on warm summer days someone would forget to close a door or window.

So I know the heartache from a child's perspective. At least you are still receiving word of "sightings," so there is a good chance you'll be reunited with Jazzie.

I'll keep you all in my prayers.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Maryellen hope you are doing better, I tagged you!!!!!!!

pop in to my blog!!!!!!!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home