Saturday, May 03, 2008

Continue to Pray.....


Father
We ask you to help us find Jazzie,
our dear pet who is now lost.
We know that you placed animals on the earth
for many reasons, including companionship for man.
We therefore ask you to help us find our lost companion,
and pray that You will keep Jazzie safe
and protect her from harm until she is found.
We join our prayers with St. Francis,
St. Anthony of Padua, and all the saints,
and pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen


prayer written by David Bennett

7 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

every time I click on your blog I hold my breath just hoping....
you know I will continue to pray....

8:05 AM  
Blogger kitchu said...

I was JUST saying in my head what Melissa already typed. Was hoping. And won't give up.

Amen to your prayer, mine have not stopped.

8:42 AM  
Blogger ~ Alison said...

Will do. Amen.

*hugs* to the whole TBG family

9:16 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Praying for your furry buddy...and for all of his "people."

12:10 PM  
Blogger HuluMama said...

Hoping/praying precious Jazzie finds the way home SOON!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that...
Continue to hope for good news soon.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Ditto what everyone is saying and doing. I just keep hoping that someone will return your sweet Jazzie. Hang in there!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home