Sunday, April 27, 2008

Busy Weekend!

Ben #6

Whew! We have been busy this weekend! Hannah and I were saying that we wished Krista was here this weekend! Saturday morning we woke up and headed out to a street festival in the small town where I teach. Hannah and the clogging team performed their last show. As soon as Hannah finished performing we jumped in the car to head back to Burliwood for her 12:00 soccer game. In the meantime Ben had a lacrosse game at the same sports complex where Hannah was having her game. We all met up and watched Hannah's game before heading home. It might have been a good idea if I had brought some sunscreen....ouch. My little brown kids were fine but Chris cooked the back of his legs!

Saturday night we headed to the park to ride the kiddie rides. Although I tend to make fun of the"burbs" where we live it really is a great place to raise a family. The park has one of the oldest carousels in the country, there are also a park train and a few kiddie rides. Sophie loved all of them....except the carousel. She rode it but she wasn't lovin' it. It could have been the music, it was pretty loud. Sorry no pics of our rockin' Saturday night at the park.

Carolina Girls!



5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Sounds like you have been busy..
LOVE the video's.. Hannah is doing such an AMAZING job..
LOVE IT..
Have a Great Week..

10:15 AM  
Blogger ~ Alison said...

That clogging looks like SO much fun, I'm not sure how u keep up with it all . . .

P.S. - Mali hates carousels, too!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

That's so funny you called at the exact same moment that I was watching your Hannah videos.
We must have some kind of special connection. :P

Tell Hannah that she is so rockin it. I wish I was there, too. But I woulda needed lots of sunscreen. LOL!

Missing you guys!

6:08 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

I just can't believe you have yourself a genuine country cloggin' girl! She's good too!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Rocky top! LOVE IT!!!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home