Monday, April 07, 2008

The Real Krista Revealed.......

Krista is on her way home after being stuck in the burbs for a rainy weekend of chatting and chocolate! Of course being stuck in the house for the weekend with Krista has given me some insight to the mysteries of Krista......

* She claims to be low maintenance....but her hair HAS to take a hour to look so fab!

* She really is happy just to hang out on the couch. (good thing because everything that I had loosely planned was rained out)

* She is Hannah's long lost chocolate lovin' sister!

* She flips around a lot in her sleep.

* She can hang and talk with anyone...including my father-inlaw.

* She is way over "March Madness"

* She will happily hang out and wait while I take care of "Sophie business"

* She likes to stay up late and sleep in....the staying up late works in our house....but the sleeping in....forgetaboutit!

* She enjoyed the scenery at Wal*mart and La Fiesta.

* She really needed a Margarita Friday night!

* She "rolls with the punches"....airline goes out of business, not a big deal... just find another ticket home.

* Stressful movies like "I am Legend" will cause her to ask lots of questions....during the movie.

* Believe me when I tell you she has been to your blog....I have seen her bloglines!

* If she has just found your blog,she has read through most of your archived posts!

* She only has nice things to say about you and your blogs.

* For a tough cop she is an emotional girl.

* The person you "think" Krista is from her blog...is pretty much who she is in "real life"

* She thought I "was" a dorky soccer mom. ( she is right about the dork part though...)

* She is a good friend and values all of her friendships... especially those made along the way to Mia.

* She is well rested for her next weekend of fun as she travels her way through the wait!

9 Comments:

Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

I have always liked Krista, how after your real Krista insight, I know I was sooooo right about her.

Lisa

3:21 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

How lucky are you....
I want to meet both of you..
Sounds like a GREAT weekend..
Have a Great Week..

4:20 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Now...what would she have to say about you?

Sounds like a great weekend (even with the airline stress).

Keep smilin!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I totally agree with everything you said! We love having Krista just hang out with us. It's been a while but we like that she just likes to hang out with friends :0)

5:43 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I just love Krista! So cool that she came down and got to hang (TBG style) Chocolate...margs...movies...loves it. If there were sweat pants involved...even better.

Your a dork? I don't think your a dork...

8:45 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

For the record... I never said dorky. You're a "fabulous" soccer mom.

Thanks for all the sweet compliments. I had a great time! I spent the weekend doing what I love to do most...just chill-axin with cool peeps. I think my jeans may be tight tomorrow though after that chocolate fountain incident. :)

I told you I was pretty low maintenance. My hair on the other hand...not so low maintenance. LOL!

Give the gang a smooch from me. I miss them already. And thanks again for having me. You're a true friend and for that.. I'm grateful. Love ya girl!

9:41 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Krista will always be that one that surprised me the most when meeting her :) Love that girl with my whole heart.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Krista is such a fun girl. I wonder if she'll ever come to Utah though...there aren't as many places to get a margaritas. Looks like your Sophie is getting big and showing her cute personality off.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Sounds like you had a great time together... if you ask me... you are meant to be friends to the end... only a true friends knows and accepts your bad habits... take care

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home