Sunday, March 23, 2008

3 Word Sunday...





Happy Easter! I have to say that I love Easter Mass. I love the part in the Easter Mass when we renew our Baptismal promise, brings tears to my eyes every year.

I tried to bring Sophie to go and visit the Easter Bunny this week.....but she looked at me like I was crazy trying to get her to sit on the lap of an over-sized rabbit! So no Easter Bunny picture this year...maybe next year.

Yep, that is my first year baby picture on the bottom. I can never remember having my birthday so close to Easter. I think the next time that Easter will be on March 23rd will be in the year 2228! The last time Easter was this early was in 1913, and I assure you I was not born yet!

19 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

Beautiful pictures, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

7:46 PM  
Blogger ~ Alison said...

3 beautiful kids!!

Happy Birthday!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Happy Birthday Mar!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Happy birthday girlfriend. Love ya!! And that picture?? Yea....3 beautiful blessings!!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Love the pictures! Happy Birthday to you!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Beautiful family.
Happy Birthday!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!!!!!!!!

Love your Three Words... the kids are GORGEOUS!!!

8:56 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Oh good lord, that first photo is nothing short of amazingly beautiful! Love it. Are those the shoes that Tawni brought?

Happy Birthday to you. I just gave you a wish over at mi casa.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Happy Easter and Happy Birthday!!!

9:48 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Love ALL your 3 words! Happy Easter!!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

What darling three blessings.... Happy Birthday!

Lisa

10:49 PM  
Blogger Maia said...

Happy Easter!
Your children look so lovely!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Happy Easter and Happy Birthday...
LOVE the pictures...
The little dress is adorable..
Have a Great Week..

11:53 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Happy Birthday!
Happy Easter!
Gorgeous kiddo's!!!

12:18 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Happy belated birthday, sweets!

I LOVE the photos and Sophie's dress is soooo cute.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Happy Birthday!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Happy Easter!! Love the baby picture. (usually Easter is in April and close to my birthday...we are spring babies!)

Alyson LID 01/27/06

9:19 PM  
Blogger RamblingMother said...

Happy belated. Cute pics.

Beverly

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home