Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A Visitor....

A beautiful, smart blogger babe is headed to the burbs this weekend for a little rest and relaxtion. Can you guess who this fab girl is???

* She is a waiting mom...duh

* She is currently single ( well I think so unless she "hooked up" with someone last weekend)

* She is devoted friend. The kind of friend that one hopes to have at least once in a life time!

* Well, there is a man in her life....he is a little on the small side and a little hairy.

* She is passing the last months of her wait traveling here and there.

* If you are in the hospital or really under the weather she will come visit you.

I have 2 other clues but they will totally give it away....

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

My guess is Special K!!!!!
I so hope to meet her one day...
She is GREAT~
Am I right..

11:29 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hope you girls have a GREAT weekend! I know "she" couldn't wait to go visit.

10:14 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

I second Special K..little furry friend is the clue that got it for me.

Have a great visit!

Keep smilin!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Is it Kris or Kristen?

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happen to know who it is and I hope you guys will have a GREAT weekend!

Post pictures!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Wow. Whoever it is.. she sounds like a super cool chick.
:P

When do we get the other two clues?

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home