Thursday, April 03, 2008

I Think She Has Adjusted Pretty Well...



Sophie just cracks me up...all of us up! Today she had a post surgery MRI. Everything looks great. She is a strong girl, she fought those nurses trying to put an IV in with all her might. I think she even surprised them a little. Her MRI went faster than we expected because she was so good, of course:) While we were talking to the doctor I noticed that Sophie was mimicking the doctors hand motions, it was pretty funny. Monkey see Monkey do! We all had a good laugh with that one! Other than that I really should be getting ready for my visitor.

11 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

Feisty little monkey! Great news!

Keep smilin!

4:44 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Good for her! I love how she knows the meaning of chillaxin' in that picture.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Maia said...

Awwwwwww...I love her lounging on that couch arm! So glad her MRI looked good!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

LOVE the picture....
She is toooo cute..
Glad things went well with her MRI.
Have fun with your visitor..
Can't wait to see who it is...

8:22 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

I'm quite taken by her lounge around look she has going on.
Have fun with K and give each other a smooch for me!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am thinking she is looking somewhat relax in this photo... take care

10:02 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

So great that everything looks fine post surgery! How could you expect Miss Sophie to be anything but spunky in a family like yours. hehe. Spunky Momma = Spunky child. :0)

You and SK have a wonderful visit! I know she is really looking forward to coming.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Great to hear that she is doing so well! She looks like she is enjoying life - good for her!

5:00 PM  
Blogger RamblingMother said...

She is so cute. What a great pic.

Beverly

5:23 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

She's a keeper, for sure :O) Love that pic, glad the MRI went well after her fight against the IV- I'd fight too, I hate those things!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

What a sweetie!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home