Sunday, June 08, 2008

Quilt, pigtails and NFL players Ahead!

Here is Sophie's 100 Wishes Quilt! I wish I could take credit for putting this together but that would be a vicious lie!! A woman that I met at a local craft show made it for me at a VERY reasonable price. Sophie's quilt is about 52x52. I wanted a size that she could snuggle with on the couch. Robin can make any size and design you would like. I got the design from this book. You can ship your squares to Robin and she will lovingly make your son or daughters quilt. I love Sophie's!! Please email Robin and be sure to put quilt in the subject line. Here is her email addy and tell her I sent you! Sewwcrazee@aol.com





Now on to pigtails. Sophie has enough hair for Hannah to put her in little Whoville pigtails. The first picture is her crying because she is not feeling this new hairstyle. I took them out because once she stopped crying she was so pissed she wouldn't eat! Thats my girl! Of course Hannah would not give up...thats my girl too! The next day Hannah was able to put Sophie's hair up and take some pictures of her liking her new style.




Last but not least here is a picture of Hannah with David Garrard. He plays for Jacksonville and he came to our field day last week. His nephew is a student at our school. He was very nice and "one of the good guys" in the NFL.

9 Comments:

Blogger ~ Alison said...

That is the cutest quilt design I've ever seen - honestly!!

Lovin the piggies =)

1:17 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I so LUV the turtles on the quilt! Too cute!!!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

The quilt turned out beautifully.

Oh and Soph is just rockin those pigtails!

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the quilt and love the piggies :-)

4:23 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Your quilt is the bomb, love it! Piggies? Even when she's crying, they're still stinking cute.

And my mom was SUCH A JAGUAR fan! That's where they lived :)

And I have to add that your kids are so dang adorable, every one of them.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

LOVE the quilt....
LOVE the piggies... Looks like Hannah has the touch..
HOW FUN!!!!
I wish I could meet a NFL player...
Hannah is one lucky little girl.
Have a Great Week..

7:37 PM  
Blogger Unmadebeds said...

I am LOVING the pig-tails!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Quilt looks wonderful!! Even though it's 110 here today!!

Emily hates pigtails, ponytails, hairbows...etc......oh well...

10:33 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

lovin those pigtails. Sophie's quilt is amazing. I might just have to email and see about getting Maddy's done. I'm stuck with just a bunch of blocks.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home