Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Back to Blogging and Bullets



• The last day of school was Tuesday for the kids. I have two workdays and then I am off for the summer! Yahoo!! The sad part is that I only worked half the year and I couldn’t wait for summer break.

• I will have two kids in middle school next year. God help me!

• Ben will be working two days a week down at his Dads. I don’t make enough money to support Bens social life.

• We joined a different pool this summer.

• Both kiddos will be doing swim team this summer…..we wouldn’t want to take a sports season off or anything.

• Hannah will be playing soccer in the NC State Games this weekend. We are giving Chris endless hours of soccer in the hot sun for Fathers day.

• My June calendar is so busy it kind of makes my stomach turn.

• July isn’t looking much better.

• I am working on Sophie’s TBG day video. There are tons of pictures to go through, oddly enough Ben is hardly in any of them??!?!?

• I am hoping to get my blog made over soon. I love my blog design and designer but I want something a little less soccer mom and a little more sassy.

• Sophie is talking up a storm. She is putting two words together and repeating EVERYTHING!

• I am thinking of seeing if Sophie is ready to give potty training a try. She does pretty good, I am just not sure she can tell me when she needs to go.

• I hear someone in our house say “Sophie you are so cute I could just eat you up!” at least once a day, this includes Ben and Hannah!

• Looks like Sophie and I will be heading to Cincy in October. All you Ohio girls I’ll keep you posted on the dates. We will be there for a week.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know our door is always open here in Cinci! I am offering right now to cook an Indonesian ice table dinner for you (and the other OH gals), if you are interested :-)

1:16 PM  
Blogger TBG Happenings said...

I am soooo there:)

*smooches*

1:47 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Summer is a great time but the social calendar ramps up. Factor in kids and holey moley!!

LOVE the pigtails antennas!

Keep smilin!

1:53 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

you are ONE busy mom :)

If you'd like a chance at winning a free blog makeover (by Danielle, who's work is very similar to who did mine, she's good) go to my friends blog, click on her chipin, and you can enter to win:

www.lostandfoundjourney.blogspot.com

plus you'd be helpin' another single mom get to china and back :)

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I meant to say Rice table, not ice table (oops)

It's a date then :-) Keep me posted on those dates.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Already rearranged my schedule for ya babe. Can't wait to hang out again.

PS. Is it possible that kid could get any cuter?!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Moore, Moore, Moore! said...

Happy Summer Break! I am with you, I was only back at work for 1 week and I am THRILLED that summer break is here! I know we are all busy but lets try and meet up so we can see each other's kiddies.
I will email ya.
:)

5:32 PM  
Blogger Maia said...

Just look at those pigtails!!! So cute! My June calendar is also making my stomach churn. If I can only make it through the next few weeks....

1:15 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

LOVIN those pigtails.

whew, you are one busy momma!

Can't wait to see you in October.!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Paulette said...

May have to consider Oct if we need to go to Cinci. Hope to get all the diagnosics done at home and them make a decision if we need to go or not. I found the Butt Past was there any other must haves I need to get for the trip?

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home