Friday, June 13, 2008

Any ideas???

Crap. Crap. Crap.The Big plan today was to take my three gorgeous kiddos and get their pictures taken for Father's Day. Yeah, I know this is a little last minute but it was going to be a surprise and well, I can't do the picture surprise thing on the weekend without my husband finding out. Hannah looked beautiful, Ben handsome and Sophie as cute as a stinking button......that cries and does not want to get her picture taken so badly that she almost pukes! Sophie was literally screaming crying on the floor and gagging. We left, she waved bye bye. I was doing the "counting to ten thing that Moms do in public so they don't totally flip their shit" WTF. Pre photo checklist included a good nap, yummy lunch, plenty of play time and a snack.

Looks like it is Polo shirts for all the dads....unless you guys can give me a better idea.

9 Comments:

Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

ROFL - you crack me up!

For Father's Day, we got our Daddy a referral. Yup, you read right! Please, please pray! Head over to my blog, start at Wednesday's post and read to present - we need prayer and a mighty move of God's hand on the new on-line system!!!!

:)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I can't say anything other than........Emily does the same thing........

AAAAAACK!!!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Sorry to hear about the picture thing... Daddy will understand..
Hope you have a Great Father's Day...
Next time she will LOVE it..
Have a Great Weekend..

6:21 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Hee hee! Sorry that the photo shoot did not go well.

Keep smilin!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Briana's Mom said...

LOL! Bri totally did it to me too back in April. Cried her eyes out!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

take the photo with Sophie rolling around screaming.
You will look back on it in a few years and laugh - Sophie will laugh at herself as well.
Sorry girl - that's all I've got...

9:21 PM  
Blogger Patti and Co. said...

I think you should send him golfing!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

man, where I have heard this story. Sarah took Maddy to have her picture done for mother's day along with herself and my son. Maddy cried almost the entire time. They were able to get one picture but Sarah wasn't any to thrilled with it. We notice that Maddy cries anytime there is a curtain that gets pulled.. as in when pictures get taken sometimes. She is terrified of curtains. (shower curtains and the like) makes me wonder...
I'm sure dad will love a new polo.. what dad doesn't?

10:34 PM  
Blogger Maia said...

That IS a problem! Boy, I'm going to have trouble if Flynn is afraid of cameras! I'll have to get one of those spy cameras that clips to a tie ...oh wait. I don't wear ties.

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home