Monday, June 30, 2008

Back From The Beach Bullets

* The beach was great....it is nice to be with my husband and kids without having to worry about where we are going or work.

* NEVER let Hannah put your sunscreen on for you....especially if you don't tan and it is a windy day at the beach!(notice the big white spots where she actually put sunscreen surrounded by scorched skin)


* Sophie was walking around our room saying "beach" but it sounds more lik......."b*tch". It took me awhile to figure out what the heck she was saying. Although I do not claim to never swear this naughty word in not one I use.

* Ben went and stayed at a friends house last night. I said to him "Ben, don't you want to sleep in your own bed?!?!?" his response "Gaaaaw I spent the entire weekend with you guys....can I please go stay over Jacks???"

* Hannah really misses Jazzie. I can't fix it. I wish I could.....

* Why do vacations send you home more tired than when you left??

* We found these t-shirts at the beach. I do like the "life is good" t-shirts, but you have to admit that these are funny. Ben and Hannah both picked one up....just a little insight to our wacked TBG sense of humor:)

* Getting ready for July. It is going to be the busiest month of the summer for the TBG gang!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Sounds like fun....
LOVE the beach.. and I LOVE the t-shirts.. tooo cute..
Have a Great Week...

9:35 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

I say Beach all the time....LOL

Really hoped you could come to Hershey with us!!!

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures & can't wait to get there!!! Helen o the other hand hopes the time goes slow. Lillian says I put on sunscreen like Hannah so now you know where she gets it.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm sorry Hannah's still missing Jazzie and you haven't had any news yet. I keep hoping you'll hear - and I'll keep on hoping for you.


The sunburn looks sore! :)

1:40 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

So sorry about Jazzie.

When Colleen and Krista were down we found those t-shirts....they are funny!

1:51 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Heheh - I love the tees.

So sorry about Jazzie. I still think of Hannah often.

I have to admit that I talk about the 'beach' a lot at work ;0)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I'm sorry for Hannah too. Oddly enough, I've thought about her a few times these past few weeks wondering how she was getting along. I'm sure Jazzie misses Hannah too!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home