Tuesday, June 24, 2008

All Over The Place

* We brought our girls to go see K*ng Foo P*anda. Sophie did great and was saying "Hi-Ya!" during all the battles! Then as we were leaving the movies she was running around the lobby doing her best Kung Foo moves. The kid cracks us up!

* I just read something about "Fake Adopters".......seriously people steal referral pics and post them on their own adoption blogs....but they are really not adopting. I don't get it???? Who the heck has that kind of time??? I have not been to one of these fake blogs, I don't think I have......

* Sophie is talking up a blue streak! She is saying two word phrases and repeating everything. Tonight in the car Ben in his teenage frustration said OMG....which Sophie quickly repeated. GREAT......

* I would love to adopt again...... Chris and I talked about it this weekend. A boy under two or a girl three. Dreams my friends.......no $$$$

* Referring to the above bullet....I could win the lottery.

* Ben started work this week and we have locked his X-box so that he can only play 3 hours a day. He had a limit per week, but limiting his time each day is working out the best. He is much nicer to live with.

* Sophie is singing as I write this. Have a said how much I love that little girl! She makes my heart swell.

* Sophie got 3 vaccines today. Hannah got 2. They both have enjoyed their T*lenol today.

* Ben and Hannah are in charge of preparing dinner 2 nights per week. Monday they made pizza. It was pretty good. I am trying this to see if they can stop fighting every two minutes. So far it seems to be working.......

* We are heading to Emerald Isle this weekend. We have not been to the beach as a family in ages. Ok we have never all gone to the beach together. I took the kids to Bald Head Island a few years back, we visited my Dad in Florida, but he took the kids to the beach. Sad. I loooove the beach. Chris is not one to hang out on the beach all day, which is ok.....the kids will need someone to entertain them so I can read my book:)

* I'll try to post some pictures of my super tan kids tomorrow.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip!!!!

10:30 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Start playing the lottery!! :O)

And FAKE adopters? Whatev.

Look forward to the pics and enjoy the beach :)

10:35 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Never heard of fake adopters....really?

I always wanted to go back to China a second time, but I guess I better start dreaming smaller since I've yet to make it there once.

I loooove the beach. Why don't you road trip it down here with the kids? We can turn you all into beach bums, real quick!

Give me a call when your not so busy.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Fake adopters?? Never heard of it either.

I can't wait to hear Sophie and Maddy talk to each other. Maddy talks up a storm too but we are usually the only ones who understand her the best.

Have fun, fun, fun at the beach!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I always so "If I won the lottery!"
Funny though our state does not have one, so I have to buy tickets when ever I visit the states that do.
Hope you win!!!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Chasing Dreams Photography said...

It's me from the nuthouse popping in to comment : ) no more lurking for me! I'm out of the closet now.
Fake adopters!!! I must be really behind, I have never heard of them. That's just weird.
I want to see Ku*g F* P*nda's but My Livi(5 1/2) says "That's for boys". That's her new thing, if it's for boys, it's just yuck! I think I'll just take my 3 year old Addison.
Oh yes the Xbox...mine are too old to control their playing time. My 25,23 and 20 year old love thier Xbox. They play each other online.
Maybe you'll win the lottery : ) Another little one would be fun!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Moore, Moore, Moore! said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer! Hope you have a blast at the beach! When you get back, email or call me. We have GOT to get together this summer. I miss you and have GOT to meet miss Sophie!!!!!!!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Ok, where the heck did she get all that hair from?!?!?!?!?! WOW - the cuteness is too sugary for me right now :)

Fake adopters??? Whut the???

Just keep thinking about adopting again and the universe will find ways to make it happen :)

BTW - I miss you!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home